STEINWAY IN HISTORY
STEINWAY & SONS was founded in 1853 by German immigrant Henry Engelhard Steinway in a Manhattan loft on Varick Street. Over the next thirty years, Henry and his sons developed the modern piano. They built their pianos one at a time, applying skills that have been handed down from master to apprentice, generation after generation, ever since. The STEINWAY piano became the choice for ninety-eight percent of concertizing artists, none of whom are compensated to endorse the instrument. The STEINWAY earned a reputation as an investment for the owner in the legacy of future generations.
To call a genuine grand or upright piano of STEINWAY & SONS one’s own is an overwhelming feeling. Far more than just an exquisite instrument, it is an instrument of the highest expression and creativity. A STEINWAY piano intimately connects artist and listener, and invites its owner to join a tradition of musical perfection, making it an invaluable investment.
657 Highway 365
Mayflower, AR 72106